Skip to main content

Six month old babies must haves

Here's one thing that babies must haves, when they reached 6-month old and above. Walker is something that's mandatory, all my kids learned how to walk because of this baby walker. This will also keep the babies busy since there are some cute toys in front of them that's either produces sounds or emits  light.

Walker also gives you more time to do some household chores, while keeping an eye on your precious babies. Just don't leave them unattended of course! Plus instead of buying a baby chair, or high chair. Walker also serves as a baby chair where they can have their tiny food bits in the front of them. As you can see on the design, these toy spots in front can be removed and be converted to table.

Another baby must haves is play pen. As a mom of three, I usually don't buy cribs. I never really used cribs. For some reason, cribs are expensive plus it is made of wood (most of them). We all know how hard wood is. It's a "no-no". When babies started teething, babies might bite the woods, and I think you wouldn't want them to see crying or hurt.

Play pen also serves dual purpose. Babies can use this for sleeping, and at the same time, for playing. It's also cheaper compared to cribs, usually most of the design of play pens are easy to fold, so that means it will save you time and space the moment you need it.

See how comfortable my 7-month old baby on this playpen. It actually makes me feel that he is safe here rather than crawling on the floor and might eat something really weird that might choke him, or maybe cracked his head on the tiles.

Walker and play pens are mandatory. So the moment your bundles of joy reached this age of 6 months and above, you can buy these two.

Any baby tips are welcome! Please leave your comment :) Happy parenting!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Domain and Hosting in Bluehost

I've been using bluehost a few years now. Soon I will be migrating this blog to bluehost, but I'm giving it a second thought. Although I know that bluehost is very reliable when it comes to speed and up-time, I'm concerned about the URL that's already been published using this blogger domain. That would be a lot of rework when it comes to Search Engine Optimization. But I will be uploading another site soon using Bluehost domain and hosting services. The reason I can't stay away from bluehost is that, the customer service is superb. I mean come to think about the technicalities of the servers and all. Almost all domain hosting has very reliable services when it comes to server hosting, but I guess the difference is their customer service. Their agents are technically savvy when it comes to trouble shooting customer's issue. CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR BLUEHOST.COM Note: I get a small commission on referring you to Bluehost, but I won't be promoting t