Skip to main content

Double Chocolate with act of kindness!

Double Chocolate Ice Blended from
The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf

"Do all things with kindness!" 

Oh yeah fantastic baby! This Double Chocolate Ice Blended from The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf makes my day!

After a long day at work and trying to finish the task, I ended up having a migraine. Thanks to the sponsor who happily hand me this drink with act of kindness!

After eating fries and load myself with caffeine to ease the pain, this additional bonus finally did it. Migraine's gone.

I can't help myself comparing the taste of this ice blended drink to it's competitor which is Starbucks. Starbucks is more on the sweet side. The price is almost the same I must say.

Double Chocolate Ice Blended

The Coffee Bean, I guess have balanced in their ingredients. I might be wrong but I guess, it's having a different perspective and how we define sweetness in it's quantity.

But if I have to choose between Starbucks and Coffee Bean, I'd choose Coffee Bean. It's creaminess and powder coffee blend are perfectly combined to give it a bitter sweet taste. Not too sweet, not to bitter for a coffee. Chocolatey goodness I must say.

Perfect for a long day work and caffeine overload for a migraine patient!

Enjoy your day everyone!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Junk foods for you and for me

Most of us love eating junk foods especially the kids and my kid is one of them. Oh how she loved eating chocolate like me. Green & Black's Organic Chocolate Bar, 70% Cocoa, 3.5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 10) It is sad but true that most of our kids today have junk food on their diet. These foods are loaded with high calories, fats, and sugar, but very low in nutrition.

BABY RASHES

It hurts to see your baby crying out loud because of that reddish thing that you see on her diaper lining. These are diaper rash or diaper dermatitis; it is caused by diaper staying wet on the skin, rubbing of diaper on the skin and some chemicals that blend with the diaper that is found in urine and stool. Common causes are: ·          If the wet diaper stays long on babies, especially if they sleep for long hours and we are unable to change it. ·          If the baby is already eating solid foods. The chemical content on their stool and urine might change causing the rashes. ·          Constant rubbing of skin. 

HOW TO TALK TO KIDS ABOUT TOUGH ISSUES OR SUBJECTS

Raising a kid is the most rewarding and yet very challenging part of being a parent.  Getting your child to talk is even harder when the kid is growing especially teenagers. I noticed that talking to a two year old is much easy and comfortable compared to older kids. Toddlers are not ashamed to ask questions, relevant or not, because they are just starting to know the things that surrounds them. While teenagers have some sort of idea how things are and most of the times they are the one exploring things and putting it into action rather than asking questions.  Which I think is more dangerous since teenagers are already interacting with different people, they have the tendency to pick up wrong ideas or even be influenced by bad people. In this very complicated world that we have today, it is tough to explain things or issues  to kids so that they will clearly understand what are the things we try to convey. Especially those issues like, sex and sexuality, relationship, a...