Skip to main content

Spending time with kids

Snake and Ladder Game Board
In the era of smartphones and latest technologies, including tablets and iPad, I thought board games has long been extinct. Like dinosaurs that you only see in movies. But yeah, I have to admit I was wrong.

There was a sudden change on interest with my five-year-old kid. Usually she plays with barbie dolls, little plates and kettles made of plastics or watching Youtube video. But now she's asking Mr. Hubby to play with her. Which is good, in terms of family bonding and being in a real world.

At first I thought it would not click! But hey, they are enjoying including my eldest daughter who also joined the game. They're both laughing when somebody's tower hit the head of the snake. For those who don't know. If you hit a snake head on this board game, you will be taken to the tail of the snake, which usually means you are at the loosing side.

I guess I have to encourage more both my kids to play board games instead of watching videos and watching TV. Board games is still a hit, even though I know it would take more effort on my side of convincing :)

Happy playing everyone.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Domain and Hosting in Bluehost

I've been using bluehost a few years now. Soon I will be migrating this blog to bluehost, but I'm giving it a second thought. Although I know that bluehost is very reliable when it comes to speed and up-time, I'm concerned about the URL that's already been published using this blogger domain. That would be a lot of rework when it comes to Search Engine Optimization. But I will be uploading another site soon using Bluehost domain and hosting services. The reason I can't stay away from bluehost is that, the customer service is superb. I mean come to think about the technicalities of the servers and all. Almost all domain hosting has very reliable services when it comes to server hosting, but I guess the difference is their customer service. Their agents are technically savvy when it comes to trouble shooting customer's issue. CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR BLUEHOST.COM Note: I get a small commission on referring you to Bluehost, but I won't be promoting t