Skip to main content

The Journey of a Financial Advisor Part I

My journey as a Financial Advisor merely started because of a hunger to learn how to manage money. I guess everyone might agree with me, that even the rich people are sometimes lousy in managing their own finances. Even I, myself, is guilty of doing this. It's like, if you have money, the tendency is you want more. Shopping here, expenses overboard, buying that, buying these etc.

I realized, that sometimes it would take someone or somebody to poke our head for us to realize that we need to have a goal, we have to be financially literate, to make money work for us and at the same time protecting our love ones. Not for us chasing money and make us work forever.

Initially the case is we will work for the money (that's true) but eventually, as the time goes by, this must not always be the case. Our family, our kids, needs us.  We need to have more time for them, we need to have time for things that we would like to do, like traveling or chasing our passion. Instead of us working for the longest time just to earn money.

So to initially achieve my goal to be a financial advisor are:
  1. Study
  2. Take some series of training.
  3. To pass the licensing exam.
I'm in progress. The next big thing is. If you want to achieve something you have to start somewhere, else dream will just a dream. So we have to move our feet and take action!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Domain and Hosting in Bluehost

I've been using bluehost a few years now. Soon I will be migrating this blog to bluehost, but I'm giving it a second thought. Although I know that bluehost is very reliable when it comes to speed and up-time, I'm concerned about the URL that's already been published using this blogger domain. That would be a lot of rework when it comes to Search Engine Optimization. But I will be uploading another site soon using Bluehost domain and hosting services. The reason I can't stay away from bluehost is that, the customer service is superb. I mean come to think about the technicalities of the servers and all. Almost all domain hosting has very reliable services when it comes to server hosting, but I guess the difference is their customer service. Their agents are technically savvy when it comes to trouble shooting customer's issue. CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR BLUEHOST.COM Note: I get a small commission on referring you to Bluehost, but I won't be promoting t