Skip to main content

Chocolate Decadence from Honeybee Patisserie & Cafe

Chocolate Decadence at it's finest taste. I just so love the taste, the chocolate is not so sweet, taste like mild dark chocolate in the making. Sinfully delicious as they say it!


The inner filling, the yellowish stuff that you see in the cake is like a soft custards that melts in your mouth. Delicious :)
 
We we're able to taste the cake courtesy of our dear friend Glyneth bought from Honeybee Patisserie and Cafe.

In search of different cakes for her baby's every month celebration. Next time we will be waiting for another cake, ha ha ha.

Unfortunately I was not able to find their website (it's not displaying properly) but they have a Facebook page.  Where you can see the information and details of the store.   We bought it from Fort Bonifacio one of their branches: 

Fort Bonifacio
Unit 1 & 2 G/F, The Fort Residences, 30th St. Cor. 2nd Ave. Fort Bonifacio
Taguig City
(Mon - Sun 2am - 10am)
Tel number: 478-7483


The cost is reasonable enough or should I say, worth it. It cost around 695 as of today. Hopefully won't have a price up later, wishing.... This is definitely their best seller.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Domain and Hosting in Bluehost

I've been using bluehost a few years now. Soon I will be migrating this blog to bluehost, but I'm giving it a second thought. Although I know that bluehost is very reliable when it comes to speed and up-time, I'm concerned about the URL that's already been published using this blogger domain. That would be a lot of rework when it comes to Search Engine Optimization. But I will be uploading another site soon using Bluehost domain and hosting services. The reason I can't stay away from bluehost is that, the customer service is superb. I mean come to think about the technicalities of the servers and all. Almost all domain hosting has very reliable services when it comes to server hosting, but I guess the difference is their customer service. Their agents are technically savvy when it comes to trouble shooting customer's issue. CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR BLUEHOST.COM Note: I get a small commission on referring you to Bluehost, but I won't be promoting t