Skip to main content

Aldub calendar 2016 available now in McDonald

Aldub fans, Aldub calendar is now available in McDonald branches. All you have to do is purchase McDonald's designated meal to get the FREE calendar. Yes FREE! It's available from November 18 to 24 only in Metro Manila and November 26 to December 4 outside the Metro Manila Area.

You can choose from these meals to get the calendar:

1pc Chicken McDo Meal
1pc Chicken McDo with Fries Meal
1pc Chicken McDo & McSpaghetti Meal
2pc Chicken McDo Meal

So hurry and grab a copy of Aldub calendar.
Aldub calendar, photo credit to McDonald





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Domain and Hosting in Bluehost

I've been using bluehost a few years now. Soon I will be migrating this blog to bluehost, but I'm giving it a second thought. Although I know that bluehost is very reliable when it comes to speed and up-time, I'm concerned about the URL that's already been published using this blogger domain. That would be a lot of rework when it comes to Search Engine Optimization. But I will be uploading another site soon using Bluehost domain and hosting services. The reason I can't stay away from bluehost is that, the customer service is superb. I mean come to think about the technicalities of the servers and all. Almost all domain hosting has very reliable services when it comes to server hosting, but I guess the difference is their customer service. Their agents are technically savvy when it comes to trouble shooting customer's issue. CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR BLUEHOST.COM Note: I get a small commission on referring you to Bluehost, but I won't be promoting t