Skip to main content

Aldub Fever

Aldub, a very unique love team in GMA Kapuso's Eat Bulaga, found in their segment "Kalye Serye". It's funny though how Aldub (Alden Richards and Maine Mendoza) love team started.

Aldub, Dub for Yaya Dub and Al for Alden. Maine Mendoza as Yaya Dub's character, started with cute smile and "pabebe" wave to a visiting already artist Alden Richards, shows a bit of "kilig" on the other side of the screen. It is rather unexpected that both character, catches the attention of the large population of television viewers.


Aldub is a great hit both for teenagers and adults. Starting from Dubsmash conversation of both Maine and Alden, thru songs. The epic part is they see each other on split screen only, then week after week, there's always a twist of the story. Must I say, that the three "Lola" are great contributor. Their flawless sense of humor leads both Alden and Maine to the top.

Needless to say there are truth on series of episodes of Aldub's love story. Though it is a very unconventional love team, still Aldubs' trying to portray the traditional way of courtship in Philippines. Boosting the morale of Filipinos in old fashion way.

Aldub is a success in terms of showing the audience, the proper way of courtship, though comedy at its best. I myself is not a fanatics of any artist, until I saw this Aldub tandem. I was in the middle of my crisis when a friend introduce me to this series.  At first I was curious what it is all about, but then guess what! I was hooked since then. Even my kids knows Aldub!

Aldub conquered the television to Philippine Arena as their concert venue. Tickets sold out in a matter of hours! Unbelievable, yet I was amazed how they shared their blessings to schools by donating libraries. As they say, you always have to share your blessings. Kudos to Eat Bulaga and all the cast.

Aldub has more series to come and more surprises to watch out. It is a daily dose of happy view and good vibes! Bashers are not welcome...

Aldub you! Ha ha :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Domain and Hosting in Bluehost

I've been using bluehost a few years now. Soon I will be migrating this blog to bluehost, but I'm giving it a second thought. Although I know that bluehost is very reliable when it comes to speed and up-time, I'm concerned about the URL that's already been published using this blogger domain. That would be a lot of rework when it comes to Search Engine Optimization. But I will be uploading another site soon using Bluehost domain and hosting services. The reason I can't stay away from bluehost is that, the customer service is superb. I mean come to think about the technicalities of the servers and all. Almost all domain hosting has very reliable services when it comes to server hosting, but I guess the difference is their customer service. Their agents are technically savvy when it comes to trouble shooting customer's issue. CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR BLUEHOST.COM Note: I get a small commission on referring you to Bluehost, but I won't be promoting t