Skip to main content

Chocolate Cookies from Marks & Spencer

Double Chocolate Cookies
Chocolate Cookie, yahoo!!! The best things in life are free. This is one of the perks of being a blogger (wink).

You've got to taste food for free at the same time, you enjoy the part of being a critic.

This is not the first time, I tasted a cookie. I could say that I am not a cookie person. If you would ask me if I have a choice, whether it's a cookie or a cake. I will go for cake of course.

But this time, I have a sudden change of heart. A heartylicious, mouth watering cookie, made even better with gooey and fudgee texture in your mouth. That makes it stand out, a soft cookie indeed, without removing the touch of conventional cookie crust at the outer layer.

It is layered with tiny bits of gooey chocolates, that from the taste of it, you can tell, that the chocolates used are high end yet affordable.

It will only cost you 50 pesos, for a cookie with a size of your palm. Not bad.

Marks & Spencer Food are offering variety of cookies. Neatly arranged in their cookie bar that's made of wood. That wood thing is like a paranoia going back to conventional way of cooking and displaying irresistible goodies. Very warming.




Ideal for dessert or snack. It doesn't matter. But on the side note, if you want to reheat the cookie, please don't exceed in 10 seconds.

This cookie is a hidden treasure in BGC. You can visit their store in Central Square, Bonifacio High Street.



Marks & Spencer FOOD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Domain and Hosting in Bluehost

I've been using bluehost a few years now. Soon I will be migrating this blog to bluehost, but I'm giving it a second thought. Although I know that bluehost is very reliable when it comes to speed and up-time, I'm concerned about the URL that's already been published using this blogger domain. That would be a lot of rework when it comes to Search Engine Optimization. But I will be uploading another site soon using Bluehost domain and hosting services. The reason I can't stay away from bluehost is that, the customer service is superb. I mean come to think about the technicalities of the servers and all. Almost all domain hosting has very reliable services when it comes to server hosting, but I guess the difference is their customer service. Their agents are technically savvy when it comes to trouble shooting customer's issue. CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR BLUEHOST.COM Note: I get a small commission on referring you to Bluehost, but I won't be promoting t