Skip to main content

PROOFREADING YOUR POST ON BLOG

It's been a while since I started blogging and the funny thing is I always post my article immediately after creating it. My fault, I'm always excited what my reader would have to say about the article I wrote. Then what usually happened is after a day or two, I'll go back to my article and find out that there are some wrong grammar and typographical error. Sometimes I feel ashamed that when I take a look at it, it's so obvious that it is wrong but I didn't notice. So if you are writing some articles for your blog or somebody's blog be sure to proofread it first before you post it. Here are some tips that you can follow.



1. After creating your post, have someone to read it for you. Lucky me! Since I have some online friends who don't mind to be bother. So what I usually do now is knock on their Yahoo messenger and bother them by sending my article written in notepad, or just by copying and pasting every paragraph i have in the message window of Yahoo messenger 

2. I take a break after writing my post. I play farmville on facebook. Then after an hour or two, I re-read my article and take a look if there are some word lapses and wrong grammar.

3. Lastly, you can use Microsoft Word for double checking your grammar. But remember your subject-verb agreement at school. Any grammar software checking program is not always 100% true.

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comment will be moderated by Admin. Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Domain and Hosting in Bluehost

I've been using bluehost a few years now. Soon I will be migrating this blog to bluehost, but I'm giving it a second thought. Although I know that bluehost is very reliable when it comes to speed and up-time, I'm concerned about the URL that's already been published using this blogger domain. That would be a lot of rework when it comes to Search Engine Optimization. But I will be uploading another site soon using Bluehost domain and hosting services. The reason I can't stay away from bluehost is that, the customer service is superb. I mean come to think about the technicalities of the servers and all. Almost all domain hosting has very reliable services when it comes to server hosting, but I guess the difference is their customer service. Their agents are technically savvy when it comes to trouble shooting customer's issue. CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR BLUEHOST.COM Note: I get a small commission on referring you to Bluehost, but I won't be promoting t