Skip to main content

I don't want to vote!

I often hear this phrase "I don't want to vote! What good does it do for me? How many times I voted, looked what happened. Nothing! This country is hopeless. And who cares if I vote? It's not the end of the world, duh!



I Vote for You on Facebook



Sometimes it's really pathetic how such person see the future of this country. They're looking at a glass of water, half empty. Don't you think that it is a selfish act not to exercise your right to vote? If you are contented and happy citizen of this country, don't take away the opportunity from those who need it. Most of your fellowmen needs improvement in their life, especially now that poverty is a growing problem in our society.

Let's put it this way. What will you lose when you vote? It's just an hour or maybe a few minutes of your time (since we already have an automatic voting). A little dirt of ink on you finger. Will you die if you do this? It's not the end of the world if you don't vote, yes I have to agree, but somebody's dream might die tomorrow when they don't get better or free education. It could be as bad as someone's dying because they can't afford the medicine or doctor's professional fee. Don't you want to be a part of changing somebody's life? If you can, why don't you do it?

Let's do it together in May 10, let's save lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Domain and Hosting in Bluehost

I've been using bluehost a few years now. Soon I will be migrating this blog to bluehost, but I'm giving it a second thought. Although I know that bluehost is very reliable when it comes to speed and up-time, I'm concerned about the URL that's already been published using this blogger domain. That would be a lot of rework when it comes to Search Engine Optimization. But I will be uploading another site soon using Bluehost domain and hosting services. The reason I can't stay away from bluehost is that, the customer service is superb. I mean come to think about the technicalities of the servers and all. Almost all domain hosting has very reliable services when it comes to server hosting, but I guess the difference is their customer service. Their agents are technically savvy when it comes to trouble shooting customer's issue. CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR BLUEHOST.COM Note: I get a small commission on referring you to Bluehost, but I won't be promoting t