Skip to main content

Takoyaki Cravings!



Hokkaido Takoyaki

I would never have thought that I would love Japanese food since I'm not a fan of sushi and things like that. Takoyaki, one of the street food from Japan is simply the best. Wether if it's from Hokkaido fast food or the one from  MRT stand takoyaki, it doesn't matter. The taste varies a bit depending on what's inside and of course the toppings ;) But nevertheless I love it!

You can buy it by 6, 9 and a dozen in Hokkaido Takoyaki Branches. I can't wait to go back to Hokkaido Takoyaki at SM. Yum Yum....

Life simple joys...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Domain and Hosting in Bluehost

I've been using bluehost a few years now. Soon I will be migrating this blog to bluehost, but I'm giving it a second thought. Although I know that bluehost is very reliable when it comes to speed and up-time, I'm concerned about the URL that's already been published using this blogger domain. That would be a lot of rework when it comes to Search Engine Optimization. But I will be uploading another site soon using Bluehost domain and hosting services. The reason I can't stay away from bluehost is that, the customer service is superb. I mean come to think about the technicalities of the servers and all. Almost all domain hosting has very reliable services when it comes to server hosting, but I guess the difference is their customer service. Their agents are technically savvy when it comes to trouble shooting customer's issue. CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR BLUEHOST.COM Note: I get a small commission on referring you to Bluehost, but I won't be promoting t