Skip to main content

Globe DSL Promo Upgrade - Free Phone

After having some trouble using GLOBE DSL residential line. Finally, I was able to upgrade to micro business for the longest time, GLOBE is not allowing an upgrade from residential to micro business not unless your account is seven months old.

Residential connection is fine if you are using maybe 2 to 3 devices, give that the plan is already 5Mbps. But I finally give up using the residential line since it cannot accommodate up to ten units of computer. GLOBE admittedly that there is a bandwidth cap size with their residential lines, which is really bad :(

Let's see what will happen, I'm getting now 8.5Mbps max, hopefully pinging some IP address won't give me some request time out.

I badly need internet connection now a days, though I'm no longer working at home, it is still a necessity for studying and side projects.

I was using PLDT back then, but there are some issues that's unfix-able by PLDT alone. Though I must admit PLDT still has good bandwidth compared with other internet provider, but some facilities really sucks and can't do anything about it. So better switch with other provider. Hopefully switching to GLOBE will make a big difference. Aside from getting free phone! Cross fingers! *-*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Domain and Hosting in Bluehost

I've been using bluehost a few years now. Soon I will be migrating this blog to bluehost, but I'm giving it a second thought. Although I know that bluehost is very reliable when it comes to speed and up-time, I'm concerned about the URL that's already been published using this blogger domain. That would be a lot of rework when it comes to Search Engine Optimization. But I will be uploading another site soon using Bluehost domain and hosting services. The reason I can't stay away from bluehost is that, the customer service is superb. I mean come to think about the technicalities of the servers and all. Almost all domain hosting has very reliable services when it comes to server hosting, but I guess the difference is their customer service. Their agents are technically savvy when it comes to trouble shooting customer's issue. CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR BLUEHOST.COM Note: I get a small commission on referring you to Bluehost, but I won't be promoting t