Skip to main content

Facebook Marketing fan page post boost.

I tried using Facebook boosting post on fan page. I tried this for the purpose of experimentation how effective Facebook marketing would be.

Goal: To generate traffic on external site.

Total budget I set was  approximately 5 dollars and that gives me at least 2,900 reach targeting up to 45 years old users, man and woman combined, and this is for one day experiment.

Although I have to admit that the post I experimented was not effective since the title is not catchy at all (next time I'll try it with more effective article title). The thing is, Facebook post was link to external site. So I wasn't really able to get the output I aim (to generate traffic). Since very few people click on my link to external site. I got only 22 click on title link to the post versus 2,933. 



But to sum it up, Facebook marketing for boosting post is very cheap. Since per paid reach will just cost you around 0.064 cents, but for it to become useful and effective you need to have a catchy title (if you are linking it to external site for generating traffic), plus content should be useful for everyone!



Comments

  1. Better to try that soon, but I have to make sure first that all of my photographs are already available on my site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool fb is a sure ball traffic generating social media but that would be depending on your goal :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be moderated by Admin. Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Junk foods for you and for me

Most of us love eating junk foods especially the kids and my kid is one of them. Oh how she loved eating chocolate like me. Green & Black's Organic Chocolate Bar, 70% Cocoa, 3.5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 10) It is sad but true that most of our kids today have junk food on their diet. These foods are loaded with high calories, fats, and sugar, but very low in nutrition.

BABY RASHES

It hurts to see your baby crying out loud because of that reddish thing that you see on her diaper lining. These are diaper rash or diaper dermatitis; it is caused by diaper staying wet on the skin, rubbing of diaper on the skin and some chemicals that blend with the diaper that is found in urine and stool. Common causes are: ·          If the wet diaper stays long on babies, especially if they sleep for long hours and we are unable to change it. ·          If the baby is already eating solid foods. The chemical content on their stool and urine might change causing the rashes. ·          Constant rubbing of skin. 

HOW TO TALK TO KIDS ABOUT TOUGH ISSUES OR SUBJECTS

Raising a kid is the most rewarding and yet very challenging part of being a parent.  Getting your child to talk is even harder when the kid is growing especially teenagers. I noticed that talking to a two year old is much easy and comfortable compared to older kids. Toddlers are not ashamed to ask questions, relevant or not, because they are just starting to know the things that surrounds them. While teenagers have some sort of idea how things are and most of the times they are the one exploring things and putting it into action rather than asking questions.  Which I think is more dangerous since teenagers are already interacting with different people, they have the tendency to pick up wrong ideas or even be influenced by bad people. In this very complicated world that we have today, it is tough to explain things or issues  to kids so that they will clearly understand what are the things we try to convey. Especially those issues like, sex and sexuality, relationship, a...