Skip to main content

Hobing Korean Dessert Cafe



Mango Cheese Bingsu
Dessert! Yes, definitely to relieve everyday stress. If you are looking for not so sweet after lunch food, this is your chance to try the Korean Dessert in Ho Bing. Ho Bing called it Bingsu.

Ho Bings' Bingsu is very affordable.
Available in Regular (good for two person) and Large (good for up to 4 person).

But I guess one person can savor their regular size and would ask for more. I'm guessing that the fine ice at the bottom is composed of frozen milk ;) Bingsu is generously served.

Their Bingsu came in variety, you can look here for the available flavors. Their Mango Cheese Bingsu is one of the best seller and must try.

You can find them in:

Hobing Korean Dessert Cafe 
BGC Stopover Pavillion, Rizal Drive Corner 31st Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City

Happy tummy! Enjoy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Domain and Hosting in Bluehost

I've been using bluehost a few years now. Soon I will be migrating this blog to bluehost, but I'm giving it a second thought. Although I know that bluehost is very reliable when it comes to speed and up-time, I'm concerned about the URL that's already been published using this blogger domain. That would be a lot of rework when it comes to Search Engine Optimization. But I will be uploading another site soon using Bluehost domain and hosting services. The reason I can't stay away from bluehost is that, the customer service is superb. I mean come to think about the technicalities of the servers and all. Almost all domain hosting has very reliable services when it comes to server hosting, but I guess the difference is their customer service. Their agents are technically savvy when it comes to trouble shooting customer's issue. CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR BLUEHOST.COM Note: I get a small commission on referring you to Bluehost, but I won't be promoting t