Skip to main content

Domain and Hosting in Bluehost


I've been using bluehost a few years now. Soon I will be migrating this blog to bluehost, but I'm giving it a second thought.

Although I know that bluehost is very reliable when it comes to speed and up-time, I'm concerned about the URL that's already been published using this blogger domain. That would be a lot of rework when it comes to Search Engine Optimization.

But I will be uploading another site soon using Bluehost domain and hosting services. The reason I can't stay away from bluehost is that, the customer service is superb. I mean come to think about the technicalities of the servers and all. Almost all domain hosting has very reliable services when it comes to server hosting, but I guess the difference is their customer service. Their agents are technically savvy when it comes to trouble shooting customer's issue.


CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR BLUEHOST.COM

Note: I get a small commission on referring you to Bluehost, but I won't be promoting their service if I haven't really tried it. I will appreciate it if you would sign up using the referral link on this article. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Junk foods for you and for me

Most of us love eating junk foods especially the kids and my kid is one of them. Oh how she loved eating chocolate like me. Green & Black's Organic Chocolate Bar, 70% Cocoa, 3.5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 10) It is sad but true that most of our kids today have junk food on their diet. These foods are loaded with high calories, fats, and sugar, but very low in nutrition.

BABY RASHES

It hurts to see your baby crying out loud because of that reddish thing that you see on her diaper lining. These are diaper rash or diaper dermatitis; it is caused by diaper staying wet on the skin, rubbing of diaper on the skin and some chemicals that blend with the diaper that is found in urine and stool. Common causes are: ·          If the wet diaper stays long on babies, especially if they sleep for long hours and we are unable to change it. ·          If the baby is already eating solid foods. The chemical content on their stool and urine might change causing the rashes. ·          Constant rubbing of skin. 

HOW TO TALK TO KIDS ABOUT TOUGH ISSUES OR SUBJECTS

Raising a kid is the most rewarding and yet very challenging part of being a parent.  Getting your child to talk is even harder when the kid is growing especially teenagers. I noticed that talking to a two year old is much easy and comfortable compared to older kids. Toddlers are not ashamed to ask questions, relevant or not, because they are just starting to know the things that surrounds them. While teenagers have some sort of idea how things are and most of the times they are the one exploring things and putting it into action rather than asking questions.  Which I think is more dangerous since teenagers are already interacting with different people, they have the tendency to pick up wrong ideas or even be influenced by bad people. In this very complicated world that we have today, it is tough to explain things or issues  to kids so that they will clearly understand what are the things we try to convey. Especially those issues like, sex and sexuality, relationship, a...