Skip to main content

Chewable multivitamins with Iron for my kids

Getting my kids to drink liquid multivitamins is getting harder and harder each day as they become older. So as a mother of two girls, one is 4 years old and the other one is 7 years old. This has become a challenge to me since my eldest is requesting chewable vitamins instead. It started out when I bought Ceelin Chewable Vitamins.


I guess the chewable and candy effect is kinda effective, since she love to eat this every day. The first bottle I bought was now almost empty so I have to purchase a second bottle. So to make them take the multivitamins, I tried this new brand of Chewable Multivitamins with Iron in substitute to the originally liquid multivitamins with Iron. My pediatrician always recommends multivitamins with Iron to take together with vitamin C hand in hand.




Here's the multivitamins I bought. This is from Multicare. My youngest love the taste of orange flavor, but my eldest doesn't like the grape flavor of Zoiron, and the tablet is kinda hard to chew. Well I guess I have to finish the bottle and let my youngest finish it. I will try to find some Yummy bears multivitamins like this one in our local drugstore. Hopefully I can find one.  This is only available in Amazon. (See picture below.)








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Domain and Hosting in Bluehost

I've been using bluehost a few years now. Soon I will be migrating this blog to bluehost, but I'm giving it a second thought. Although I know that bluehost is very reliable when it comes to speed and up-time, I'm concerned about the URL that's already been published using this blogger domain. That would be a lot of rework when it comes to Search Engine Optimization. But I will be uploading another site soon using Bluehost domain and hosting services. The reason I can't stay away from bluehost is that, the customer service is superb. I mean come to think about the technicalities of the servers and all. Almost all domain hosting has very reliable services when it comes to server hosting, but I guess the difference is their customer service. Their agents are technically savvy when it comes to trouble shooting customer's issue. CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR BLUEHOST.COM Note: I get a small commission on referring you to Bluehost, but I won't be promoting t