Skip to main content

STARBUCKS PURE COFFEE AROMA

Let me take a break from writing serious articles, I just came home, have my two tall of Starbucks Frappuccino courtesy of HSBC  (The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation). I never knew that there was a promo 'til June of 2010, that whenever you purchase something using the HSBC credit card for a certain amount, you get a tall Starbucks coffee of your choice. They send me SMS about the promo. Luckily I updated my contact information.

I love coffee if it's free. Even coffee is bad for my health since I have hormonal migraine (doctors does not advice coffee to people like me), I would love to take this opportunity to try the newest flavor of Starbucks (Java Chip Frappucino) and my all time favorite Strawberries and Creme Frap (which I gave to my mom since she is using my extension card).

Do you wonder why Starbucks coffee shop has a pure relaxing coffee aroma? (I love  the smell, very addicting). One source told me (a friend of mine), that whenever Starbucks hired you as a crew, you are not allowed to use any type of perfume or cologne (Ridiculous though, if you want to smell good and smell fresh), but this is an excellent way of maintaining relaxing ambiance. How about the customers? We know for sure that they used perfume? Simple logic, they don't stay long in the coffee shop.

Anyway I would love to have more freebies from HSBC, I'm hoping next time they will give me free laptop, so that I can write whenever I go (especially at Starbucks since they have free WI-FI). *Wink*



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Domain and Hosting in Bluehost

I've been using bluehost a few years now. Soon I will be migrating this blog to bluehost, but I'm giving it a second thought. Although I know that bluehost is very reliable when it comes to speed and up-time, I'm concerned about the URL that's already been published using this blogger domain. That would be a lot of rework when it comes to Search Engine Optimization. But I will be uploading another site soon using Bluehost domain and hosting services. The reason I can't stay away from bluehost is that, the customer service is superb. I mean come to think about the technicalities of the servers and all. Almost all domain hosting has very reliable services when it comes to server hosting, but I guess the difference is their customer service. Their agents are technically savvy when it comes to trouble shooting customer's issue. CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR BLUEHOST.COM Note: I get a small commission on referring you to Bluehost, but I won't be promoting t