Skip to main content

Why do White men loves to be married with Filipino women?

I currently managing a computer shop and recently i noticed that instead of gaming, there are lots of girls chatting on internet instead. Some of them render my service by scanning their photos and sending it to their white boyfriends.


Usually they met these men online using social networking website such as www.friendster.com, www.facebook.com and etc. They usually communicate using yahoo messenger since i don't install msn on my workstations. After a few months or a year, i will saw these women walking down the street with their white husbands. Are you wondering why these men was captivated by filipina? When i was working on a call center there are times that was able to talked to certain white men having a filipina wife and it feels good since i hear no bad things about their wife.
Philippines Travel Guide
Here are some reasons:
1. Filipina are born to be submissive and sweet.
2. They love taking care of the kids and the husband as well, they cooked, do the laundry for them.
3. They treat their husband as their best-friends.
4. Most of the women are conservative but these characteristic also changed over time, usually the most conservative women are those that live in provinces.
5. They love pampering their families.
6. And the last but not the least if you shower them with affection and love, they will be your very loyal wife :D

Comments

  1. Just a note:
    I "am" currently managing a computer shop [or - I currently manage a computer shop] and recently i [ 'I' a Capital I ] noticed that instead of [playing games] gaming, there are lots of girls chatting on internet instead. Some of them [hire] render my service [s - since you posted two services] by scanning their photos and sending it to their white boyfriends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Common scenario for AFAM hunter.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be moderated by Admin. Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Domain and Hosting in Bluehost

I've been using bluehost a few years now. Soon I will be migrating this blog to bluehost, but I'm giving it a second thought. Although I know that bluehost is very reliable when it comes to speed and up-time, I'm concerned about the URL that's already been published using this blogger domain. That would be a lot of rework when it comes to Search Engine Optimization. But I will be uploading another site soon using Bluehost domain and hosting services. The reason I can't stay away from bluehost is that, the customer service is superb. I mean come to think about the technicalities of the servers and all. Almost all domain hosting has very reliable services when it comes to server hosting, but I guess the difference is their customer service. Their agents are technically savvy when it comes to trouble shooting customer's issue. CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR BLUEHOST.COM Note: I get a small commission on referring you to Bluehost, but I won't be promoting t