Skip to main content

Magnificence of Love

Love, love, love, Love gives us so many reasons to live.  True and Right!  Because of love, we started to dream, plan and do the move.  We learn how to trust and give whatever we have unconditionally, to make our love ones happy.  We learn how to believe, accept, and be contented to be with the person we love the most. 

People think that love is simply a form of affection. “Love is Sex” to others perception.


How come people do think of this way?  They have forgotten that love is a gift from God?  Or this is just a part of changing world’s generation?  Look around you. Too many committed crimes in our country, rape, early pregnancy, abortion, suicides, and broken families.  Can somebody tell me what’s missing? Love? Maybe yes, maybe no, it’s hard to judge. But the saddest part, and majority of it, love is gone in our heart. Or is it really gone or just hiding in the corner of our mind and heart. Because for some reason there are untold fears, trauma, and experiences that makes us believed that our heart is close.

Love is not as simple as saying, “I Love You” or “I care for you”, but the sacrifices behind it.  Giving love is accepting our differences, being honest, and faithful in times of trials.  I personally believe that love needs to be studied, learned, and taken cared over time.  Just like an animal or plants, love is now becoming endangered, because anger, envy, dishonesty, and greed lives in every people’s heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Domain and Hosting in Bluehost

I've been using bluehost a few years now. Soon I will be migrating this blog to bluehost, but I'm giving it a second thought. Although I know that bluehost is very reliable when it comes to speed and up-time, I'm concerned about the URL that's already been published using this blogger domain. That would be a lot of rework when it comes to Search Engine Optimization. But I will be uploading another site soon using Bluehost domain and hosting services. The reason I can't stay away from bluehost is that, the customer service is superb. I mean come to think about the technicalities of the servers and all. Almost all domain hosting has very reliable services when it comes to server hosting, but I guess the difference is their customer service. Their agents are technically savvy when it comes to trouble shooting customer's issue. CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR BLUEHOST.COM Note: I get a small commission on referring you to Bluehost, but I won't be promoting t