Skip to main content

Mary Kay free makeover



Mary Kay is in the move. I've got a
chance to visit their boot located inside our office.

Courtesy of Mary Kay, our employee was able to have a short hour pamper for facial pampering :)

The white thingy that you see at the right is their firming mask, as they say no happy moments when you do this else the lines will be firmed instead of flawless face :) No laughing or smiling when you apply this to your face.

 After cleaning and firming mask, they are offering free makeover, quickie free make up.

Ms. Cherry of Mary Kay gladly assist me on getting this effect on my eyes. Smokey eyes she said, combination of black and dark purple, which I thought was an impossible combination. Cause I usually use brown instead of purple. But successfully she made it effortless.

Getting a look as if I have contact lenses. But no contact lens at all.

Mary Kay also showcase their products and what are essential kits for having a clean and healthy skin.




Different shades of makeups are available for orders.

Starting from their BB creams, concealer, eye shadows, moisturizer, liquid foundation, lipsticks, and etc.

For orders you can contact Ms. Jacky Lyn Llona
Her contact info is at the bottom of this page.

Thanks Mary Kay!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Domain and Hosting in Bluehost

I've been using bluehost a few years now. Soon I will be migrating this blog to bluehost, but I'm giving it a second thought. Although I know that bluehost is very reliable when it comes to speed and up-time, I'm concerned about the URL that's already been published using this blogger domain. That would be a lot of rework when it comes to Search Engine Optimization. But I will be uploading another site soon using Bluehost domain and hosting services. The reason I can't stay away from bluehost is that, the customer service is superb. I mean come to think about the technicalities of the servers and all. Almost all domain hosting has very reliable services when it comes to server hosting, but I guess the difference is their customer service. Their agents are technically savvy when it comes to trouble shooting customer's issue. CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR BLUEHOST.COM Note: I get a small commission on referring you to Bluehost, but I won't be promoting t