Skip to main content

Time to save a life!


Holidays had passed and yet life is full of surprises!
Got this new watch as a gift from the boss! :) I am glad that this is what he bought! For the reason that the company is selling their product for a cause.

Half of the proceeds of their product will go the cancer patients and other beneficiaries. I wholeheartedly support their advocacy, cause I know the feeling of being part of a family with a cancer patient. Financial help is something that would help them survive the battle.


Lovehopefaithgroup has their list of products in their website to choose from. They have watches, bags, tshirts, and even chocolates.

This watch comes with extra battery and very lightweight. To support their advocacy please go to their website.

Please see their contact below:
Address: #36 Anona Street Barangay Quirino 2B Project 2 Quezon, City. Opens from 9:00 - 5:30 and close on holidays
FB account click here



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Domain and Hosting in Bluehost

I've been using bluehost a few years now. Soon I will be migrating this blog to bluehost, but I'm giving it a second thought. Although I know that bluehost is very reliable when it comes to speed and up-time, I'm concerned about the URL that's already been published using this blogger domain. That would be a lot of rework when it comes to Search Engine Optimization. But I will be uploading another site soon using Bluehost domain and hosting services. The reason I can't stay away from bluehost is that, the customer service is superb. I mean come to think about the technicalities of the servers and all. Almost all domain hosting has very reliable services when it comes to server hosting, but I guess the difference is their customer service. Their agents are technically savvy when it comes to trouble shooting customer's issue. CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR BLUEHOST.COM Note: I get a small commission on referring you to Bluehost, but I won't be promoting t