Skip to main content

Thyroid Surgery Anticipation

I should be writing something fun and informative here but can't help. The feeling of anticipation for the result of my father's thyroid biopsy.

Initially the major concern was hoarseness of his voice. We've consulted a few EENT doctors and Pulmunologist to confirm what's going on with his larynx. After a few laboratory test we found out that his left vocal chord was paralyzed.  For some unknown reason.

EENT suggested a CT scan of chest and neck with contrast to check where the problem is coming from and found out that there is a mass, I don't know how they call it in medical terms, that's been a bit big and eventually reach his heart.

An initial suggestion of the ENT doctor is an operation but we have to wait for the result of the biopsy to know if this mass is malignant or what, the ENT doctor also needs to wait for the cardiothoracic surgeon so that they can plan how the operation will go.

Huh! As much as possible I don't want to hear this kind of surgery, but I have no choice. I and my family will be waiting for the result this week. I don't know what to expect.

Let's just hope and pray that all goes well.... 






Popular posts from this blog

Domain and Hosting in Bluehost

I've been using bluehost a few years now. Soon I will be migrating this blog to bluehost, but I'm giving it a second thought. Although I know that bluehost is very reliable when it comes to speed and up-time, I'm concerned about the URL that's already been published using this blogger domain. That would be a lot of rework when it comes to Search Engine Optimization. But I will be uploading another site soon using Bluehost domain and hosting services. The reason I can't stay away from bluehost is that, the customer service is superb. I mean come to think about the technicalities of the servers and all. Almost all domain hosting has very reliable services when it comes to server hosting, but I guess the difference is their customer service. Their agents are technically savvy when it comes to trouble shooting customer's issue. CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR BLUEHOST.COM Note: I get a small commission on referring you to Bluehost, but I won't be promoting t