Skip to main content

CCTV requirement for public utility vehicle



It's been a long day for me, just got home from the office.

I'm actually a daily commuter and used on riding public utility vehicle like bus and jeepneys here in the Philippines.

It usually took me four rides to reach Taguig where my office is located. Two rides on jeeps and two bus rides.

Today is different, cause to save my time and one jeepney ride, I did ride on a shuttle to reach Edsa from Taguig. There I would ride one more bus to get home. So that will be, from Edsa to Crossing.

A while ago I did hop on an air condition bus  and sat on the second row. I was so relaxed since the bus is playing mellow song. Then I saw the commotion at the back of the bus. My first thought was there was an emergency inside the bus but didn't know that these people are 'muggers', street thieves.  The bus driver suddenly stopped, and on an impulse i flew out of the bus running.... ha ha ha... I realized I still can run that fast. I was like ten meters away from the bus when I stopped :). That was then I realized that those people running away from the bus was robbers, actually two of them. They're running going to Boni overpass.

And mind you, when they are at the overpass these two muggers are like evils smiling to the people who's actually looking at them.

How I wish there would be CCTV Cameras installed on every public utility vehicle so that we can avoid these kind of incidents. What if these people have guns, (according to the passengers they have knives), these thieves are  capable of hurting or maybe killing passengers.

Hopefully  the government as well as bus operators will do something about this.

You might also like CCTV camera for home.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Junk foods for you and for me

Most of us love eating junk foods especially the kids and my kid is one of them. Oh how she loved eating chocolate like me. Green & Black's Organic Chocolate Bar, 70% Cocoa, 3.5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 10) It is sad but true that most of our kids today have junk food on their diet. These foods are loaded with high calories, fats, and sugar, but very low in nutrition.

BABY RASHES

It hurts to see your baby crying out loud because of that reddish thing that you see on her diaper lining. These are diaper rash or diaper dermatitis; it is caused by diaper staying wet on the skin, rubbing of diaper on the skin and some chemicals that blend with the diaper that is found in urine and stool. Common causes are: ·          If the wet diaper stays long on babies, especially if they sleep for long hours and we are unable to change it. ·          If the baby is already eating solid foods. The chemical content on their stool and urine might change causing the rashes. ·          Constant rubbing of skin. 

HOW TO TALK TO KIDS ABOUT TOUGH ISSUES OR SUBJECTS

Raising a kid is the most rewarding and yet very challenging part of being a parent.  Getting your child to talk is even harder when the kid is growing especially teenagers. I noticed that talking to a two year old is much easy and comfortable compared to older kids. Toddlers are not ashamed to ask questions, relevant or not, because they are just starting to know the things that surrounds them. While teenagers have some sort of idea how things are and most of the times they are the one exploring things and putting it into action rather than asking questions.  Which I think is more dangerous since teenagers are already interacting with different people, they have the tendency to pick up wrong ideas or even be influenced by bad people. In this very complicated world that we have today, it is tough to explain things or issues  to kids so that they will clearly understand what are the things we try to convey. Especially those issues like, sex and sexuality, relationship, a...