Skip to main content

CCTV requirement for public utility vehicle



It's been a long day for me, just got home from the office.

I'm actually a daily commuter and used on riding public utility vehicle like bus and jeepneys here in the Philippines.

It usually took me four rides to reach Taguig where my office is located. Two rides on jeeps and two bus rides.

Today is different, cause to save my time and one jeepney ride, I did ride on a shuttle to reach Edsa from Taguig. There I would ride one more bus to get home. So that will be, from Edsa to Crossing.

A while ago I did hop on an air condition bus  and sat on the second row. I was so relaxed since the bus is playing mellow song. Then I saw the commotion at the back of the bus. My first thought was there was an emergency inside the bus but didn't know that these people are 'muggers', street thieves.  The bus driver suddenly stopped, and on an impulse i flew out of the bus running.... ha ha ha... I realized I still can run that fast. I was like ten meters away from the bus when I stopped :). That was then I realized that those people running away from the bus was robbers, actually two of them. They're running going to Boni overpass.

And mind you, when they are at the overpass these two muggers are like evils smiling to the people who's actually looking at them.

How I wish there would be CCTV Cameras installed on every public utility vehicle so that we can avoid these kind of incidents. What if these people have guns, (according to the passengers they have knives), these thieves are  capable of hurting or maybe killing passengers.

Hopefully  the government as well as bus operators will do something about this.

You might also like CCTV camera for home.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Domain and Hosting in Bluehost

I've been using bluehost a few years now. Soon I will be migrating this blog to bluehost, but I'm giving it a second thought. Although I know that bluehost is very reliable when it comes to speed and up-time, I'm concerned about the URL that's already been published using this blogger domain. That would be a lot of rework when it comes to Search Engine Optimization. But I will be uploading another site soon using Bluehost domain and hosting services. The reason I can't stay away from bluehost is that, the customer service is superb. I mean come to think about the technicalities of the servers and all. Almost all domain hosting has very reliable services when it comes to server hosting, but I guess the difference is their customer service. Their agents are technically savvy when it comes to trouble shooting customer's issue. CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR BLUEHOST.COM Note: I get a small commission on referring you to Bluehost, but I won't be promoting t